IT Solutions for Accounting
BMT has been “Delivering IT Excellence” to small and mid-sized CPA firms for over 25 years. From Novell NetWare & CD Towers to CCH & XCM, our services and solutions continually offer a clear Return on Investment. We understand Accounting firms work with sensitive data, and need to meet the security and confidential demands of their clients. Our experience serving this industry allows us to provide the necessary support to ensure your data is not compromised, allowing you to focus more on serving your clients.
Our services are packaged – all labor for projects, equipment upgrades, desktop refreshes, laptop rollouts, and on-site support is bundled into one fixed monthly cost. This cost-effective pricing structure allows you to easily budget your IT services.
Through frequent communication and awareness of the timelines surrounding 1040’s, 1015’s, etc., we help CPA’s get IT right – creating greater efficiencies, opportunities, agility and profitability.
Accounting Industry Services
IT Health Check
- Proprietary service that documents and prioritizes IT challenges, serving as a roadmap and scorecard for our professional services team. IT Health Check incorporates industry best practices and regulatory guidelines, allowing for clear transparency with our clients on the direction we are taking them.
- Public: As a Microsoft Cloud Solutions partner, we help our clients get the most out of the Microsoft Office 365 & Azure platforms. We also consult and support on Amazon Web Services.
- Private: Through our subsidiary Sapphire Cloud Solutions, we offer clients Backup and Disaster Recovery as a service. We also support Infrastructure as a Service.
Backup and Disaster Recovery as a Service
Includes local appliance and offsite replication to our private cloud.
IT Managed Services
We have compiled the most comprehensive set of managed IT services available. One monthly bill includes:
- IT Health Check
- Backup as a Service
- Disaster Recovery as a Service
- Business Continuity Planning and Solutions
- In-house IT Help Desk
- All Advisory, Engineering and Professional Services including project work
- Cyber Security Training and Awareness Program Management.
- Internet Content Filtering, Anti-Virus, Anti-Spam, 24×7 Monitoring, Patch, Mobile Device & Licensing Management
- Emergency Server Loaner equipment
- And more…
Experts in CCH Prosystem fx: Tax, Engagement, Document, Scan, Practice Management, XCM, BNA Income Tax Planner, Depreciation Solutions, Go System Audit & Fixed Assets, Quickbooks, Tvalue, Lacert Wiley’s Value Express, proBATE.
Data Loss Prevention
- Email Encryption: EchoWorx, MimeCast, Exchange-TLS, YouSendit, ShareFile
- Disk Encryption: BitLocker, PGP
Our expertise in Remote Desktop Services, VPN’s, Mobile Device Management, WiFi, MiFi and VOIP system keep your staff productive and secure wherever they may roam.