IT Solutions for Construction &
BMT has been, “Delivering IT Excellence” to small and mid-sized Construction & Property Management companies for over 25 years. From Novell NetWare & Fax Servers to Sage 300 and Yardi , our services and solutions consistently provide a clear Return on Investment. We understand the needs facing Construction Professionals and Property Managers – professionals who work in the construction industry are often on the go, spending a lot of time at construction sites or meetings. BMT is able to provide seamless support, regardless of location. Property Managers have needs similar to Construction Firms, managing a large number of projects and contractors. We are able to support these professionals, offering reliable technology that will keep them connected and productive when they are in the field.
BMT provides a fixed monthly cost for our Managed IT Services – all labor for projects, equipment upgrades, desktop refreshes, laptop rollouts, and on-site support is packaged in to one budgetable number. BMT’s staff and solutions help you get IT right – creating greater efficiencies, opportunities, agility and profitability.
Construction & Property Management Industry Services
IT Health Check
Proprietary service that documents and prioritizes IT challenges, serving as a roadmap and scorecard for our professional services team. IT Health Check incorporates industry best practices and regulatory guidelines, allowing for clear transparency with our clients on the direction we are taking them.
- Public: As a Microsoft Cloud Solutions partner, we help our clients get the most out of the Microsoft Office 365 & Azure platforms. We also consult and support on Amazon Web Services.
- Private: Through our subsidiary Sapphire Cloud Solutions, we offer clients Backup and Disaster Recovery as a service. We also support Infrastructure as a Service.
Backup and Disaster Recovery as a Service
Includes local appliance and offsite replication to our private cloud.
IT Managed Services
We have compiled the most comprehensive set of managed IT services available. One monthly bill includes:
- IT Health Check
- Backup as a Service
- Disaster Recovery as a Service
- Business Continuity Planning and Solutions
- In-house IT Help Desk
- All Advisory, Engineering and Professional Services including project work
- Cyber Security Training and Awareness Program Management.
- Internet Content Filtering, Anti-Virus, Anti-Spam, 24×7 Monitoring, Patch, Mobile Device & Licensing Management
- Emergency Server Loaner equipment
- And more…
Experts in Sage 300 Construction and Real Estate, Sage 100 Contractor, Job Power, Quantum, Microsoft Dynamics CRM
Data Loss Prevention
- Email Encryption: EchoWorx, MimeCast, Exchange-TLS, YouSendit, ShareFile
- Disk Encryption: BitLocker, PGP
Our expertise in Remote Desktop Services, VPN’s, Mobile Device Management, WiFi, MiFi and VOIP system keep your staff productive and secure wherever they may roam.