IT Solutions for Manufacturing
IT plays an essential role in the productivity of manufacturing companies. As computer networks are directly tied to production lines, any downtime has a significant impact to the bottom line. As a result, manufacturers rely on effective, reliable, cost efficient IT systems to keep them competitive in today’s market. We understand and help manufacturers of all sizes manage the technical challenges of secure communications and a robust infrastructure, keeping them competitive in today’s markets. From traditional Novell Netware & AS/400 and form driven applications to new browser based software solutions, our services and solutions continually offer a clear Return on Investment.
Manufacturers appreciate the fixed monthly cost of our Managed IT Services – all labor for projects, equipment upgrades, desktop refreshes, laptop rollouts, & on-site support are bundled into one flat fee. As a technology partner BMT’s staff and solutions help you get IT right – creating greater efficiencies, opportunities, agility and profitability.
Manufacturing Industry Services
IT Health Check
Proprietary service that documents and prioritizes IT challenges, serving as a roadmap and scorecard for our professional services team. IT Health Check incorporates industry best practices and regulatory guidelines, allowing for clear transparency with our clients on the direction we are taking them.
- Public: As a Microsoft Cloud Solutions partner, we help our clients get the most out of the Microsoft Office 365 & Azure platforms. We also consult and support on Amazon Web Services.
- Private: Through our subsidiary Sapphire Cloud Solutions, we offer clients Backup and Disaster Recovery as a service. We also support Infrastructure as a Service.
Backup and Disaster Recovery as a Service
Includes local appliance and offsite replication to our private cloud.
IT Managed Services
We have compiled the most comprehensive set of managed IT services available. One monthly bill includes:
- IT Health Check
- Backup as a Service
- Disaster Recovery as a Service
- Business Continuity Planning and Solutions
- In-house IT Help Desk
- All Advisory, Engineering and Professional Services including project work
- Cyber Security Training and Awareness Program Management.
- Internet Content Filtering, Anti-Virus, Anti-Spam, 24×7 Monitoring, Patch, Mobile Device & Licensing Management
- Emergency Server
Data Loss Prevention
- Email Encryption: EchoWorx, MimeCast, Exchange-TLS, YouSendit, ShareFile
- Disk Encryption: BitLocker, PGP
Our expertise in Remote Desktop Services, VPN’s, Mobile Device Management, WiFi, MiFi and VOIP system keep your staff productive and secure wherever they may roam.