IT Solutions for Professional Services
BMT has been, “Delivering IT Excellence” to small and mid-sized professional services companies for over 25 years. Our team will assess your tech support needs, design the most efficient network, monitor and support your computer systems and provide you with reliable, dependable computer support and repair as part of our Managed IT Services. We help companies of all sizes manage the technical challenges maintaining timely invoicing and records management so they can focus on their clients.
Professional service firms appreciate the fixed monthly cost of our Managed IT Services. Our package includes all labor for projects, equipment upgrades, desktop refreshes, laptop rollouts, & on-site support, bundled in to one predictable number. The BMT team will help you get IT right – creating greater efficiencies, opportunities, agility and profitability.
Services for the Professional Services Industries
IT Health Check
Proprietary service that documents and prioritizes IT challenges, serving as a roadmap and scorecard for our professional services team. IT Health Check incorporates industry best practices and regulatory guidelines, allowing for clear transparency with our clients on the direction we are taking them.
- Public: As a Microsoft Cloud Solutions partner, we help our clients get the most out of the Microsoft Office 365 & Azure platforms. We also consult and support on Amazon Web Services.
- Private: Through our subsidiary Sapphire Cloud Solutions, we offer clients Backup and Disaster Recovery as a service. We also support Infrastructure as a Service.
Backup and Disaster Recovery as a Service
Includes local appliance and offsite replication to our private cloud.
IT Managed Services
We have compiled the most comprehensive set of managed IT services available. One monthly bill includes:
- IT Health Check
- Backup as a Service
- Disaster Recovery as a Service
- Business Continuity Planning and Solutions
- In-house IT Help Desk
- All Advisory, Engineering and Professional Services including project work
- Cyber Security Training and Awareness Program Management.
- Internet Content Filtering, Anti-Virus, Anti-Spam, 24×7 Monitoring, Patch, Mobile Device & Licensing Management
- Emergency Server Loaner equipment
- And more…
Data Loss Prevention
- Email Encryption: EchoWorx, MimeCast, Exchange-TLS, YouSendit, ShareFile
- Disk Encryption: BitLocker, PGP
Our expertise in Remote Desktop Services, VPN’s, Mobile Device Management, WiFi, MiFi and VOIP system keep your staff productive and secure wherever they may roam.